Here at Screen Offset Printing Prepress we can accept many various file formats and therefore the choice is yours in which applications to create your files.
However for ease of File Transfer we recommend sending finished High Resolution PDFs.
These final PDFs should have ALL FONTS EMBEDDED, with trims and bleed.
Our PDF styles for most applications can be emailed through to you by request through Prepress.
For larger jobs we can accept High Resolution PDFs but we also suggest sending us the complete native files.
This includes all links and fonts.
A brief checklist below can help to finalise your file before completion and transfer.
- All work should be in a CMYK format, incorporating RGB partions in the digital file can produce unexpected colour issues.
- All images should be in CMYK format and at a resolution of 300dpi. Scaling up a lower resolution image in resolution or size will not guarantee a better quality image for output.
- All fonts MUST BE embedded when creating High Resolution PDFs and when supplying native format files all fonts used in the job must be supplied.
- A minimum of 3mm bleed must be incorporated on all artwork produced.
- All artwork should be set up at 100% final size required.
- All design related questions can be discussed when creating the artwork by calling Prepress.
- A selection of Existing Folder keylines are available for you to download to help with your design.